Are you passionate about history? Do you wonder what the past can teach us about today? Become a Black Creek VIP Member today to save on your journeys “to the past” and enjoy fabulous benefits!
Enjoy all of the benefits if a VILLAGE membership:
- FREE unlimited general admission
- FREE parking while you explore the Village
- Savings on admissions to special events, workshops, adult apprenticeships and day camps
- Discount on Lamplight & Seasonal Dinners
- 10% Off food and gift shop purchases
- FREE Members’ Weekends at other participating attractions
- Exclusive members’ e-newsletter
- “Just for Members” unique private event
- Selected weekend reciprocal museum privileges
As a VIP member, you’ll also receive:
- FREE general admission, to all six Toronto Region Conservation Parks, including Albion Hills, Boyd, Bruce’s Mill, Glen Haffy, Heart Lake, Petticoat Creek and Kortright Centre
- FREE general admission to all of Credit Valley Conservation Areas, including Belfountain, Island Lake, Ken Whillans and Terra Cotta Conservation Areas
- FREE parking when visiting TRCA locations. Some restrictions apply*
- FREE Cross-Country Ski Trail admission at Albion Hills
- FREE general admission to special events such as the Maple Syrup Festival, Kite Festival, and Pioneer Festival
- Discount at pools located at Albion Hills, Heart Lake and Petticoat Creek Conservation Areas
- Savings at Albion Hills, Indian Line, and Glen Rouge campgrounds
- Discounts at Treetop Trekking located at Heart Lake Conservation Area and at Bruce’s Mill
- Discounts on a variety of events at Credit Valley Conservation Area
- 10% Discount on food and retail purchases at TRCA locations
- 10% Discount on workshops and Kortright
- 15 % Discount on Credit Valley Conservation Area’s equipment rentals
Memberships are valid for one year.
Your membership cards will be mailed to you within the next 7 business days.
MORE great benefits! GOLD Family Members receive over $250 worth of benefits!