Value, Variety, & Adventure!
TRCA’s new partnership with Credit Valley Conservation (CVC) provides members with a greater assortment of places to visit and activities to do.
Conservation Parks Family & Friends Membership, provides the following (up to SIX people, in one vehicle):
- FREE general admission, to all six TRCA Parks, including Albion Hills, Boyd, Bruce’s Mill, Glen Haffy, Heart Lake, Petticoat Creek, as well as Black Creek Pioneer Village and Kortright Centre,
- FREE general admission to all of CVC Conservation Areas, including Belfountain, Island Lake, Ken Whillans and Terra Cotta Conservation Areas
- FREE parking when visiting TRCA locations. Some restrictions apply*.
- FREE Cross-Country Ski Trail admission at Albion Hills.
- FREE general admission to special events such as the Maple Syrup Festival, Kite Festival, and Pioneer Festival.
- Discount at pools located at Albion Hills, Heart Lake and Petticoat Creek Conservation Areas.
- Savings at Albion Hills, Indian Line, and Glen Rouge campgrounds.
- Discounts at Treetop Trekking located at Heart Lake Conservation Area and at Bruce’s Mill.
- Discounts on Black Creek Pioneer Village’s Christmas By Lamplight tickets
- Discounts on a variety of events at Credit Valley Conservation Area
- 10% Discount on food and retail purchases at TRCA locations
- 10% Discount on workshops and Kortright Centre and Black Creek Pioneer Village.
- 15 % Discount on Credit Valley Conservation Area’s equipment rentals
- Members-only e newsletter
Memberships are valid for one year.
Your membership card will be mailed to you within the next 14 business days.
*Parking is only free when visiting TRCA locations during normal operating hours. Membership features are subject to change.
(Your new membership is on its way, in the meantime bring in your membership receipt with you to the park for free general admission today. Your new membership card will be mailed to you within the next 14 business days.)