Enjoy a Conservation Parks Membership!
TRCA is encouraging everyone to experience the fun variety of nature and recreational opportunities with a Conservation Parks Pass, giving access to 11 unique areas across the Greater Toronto Area.
*Once you’ve purchased your membership, a digital membership card will be sent to your email address. Please present your digital membership card when you arrive at TRCA facilities, using either your smartphone or other mobile device, or a printed copy.
Conservation Parks Membership Pass Provides:
- Membership is valid for one individual.
- FREE general admission to all TRCA Parks, including Albion Hills, Boyd, Bruce’s Mill, Glen Haffy, Heart Lake, Petticoat Creek, as well as Black Creek Pioneer Village and Kortright Centre*
- FREE general admission to all of Credit Valley Conservation (CVC) parks, including Island Lake, Ken Whillans and Terra Cotta Conservation Areas*
- FREE parking when visiting TRCA locations
- FREE cross-country ski trail admission at Albion Hills
- FREE general admission to the Maple Syrup Festival at Bruce’s Mill and Kortright locations.** (**Subject to availability. Restrictions apply.)
- Discounts at Treetop Trekking located at Heart Lake Conservation Area and Bruce’s Mill
- Savings at Albion Hills and Indian Line campgrounds
- 10% discount on food and retail purchases at TRCA locations
- Members e-newsletter
Membership is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
*Park hours and seasonality varies for each location. Please see website for individual park hours and availability.