Give the Gift of Nature!
TRCA, in collaboration with Credit Valley Conservation (CVC), is encouraging everyone to experience the fun variety of nature and recreational opportunities with a Conservation Parks Pass, giving access to 12 unique areas across the Greater Toronto Area.
Conservation Parks Membership Pass Provides:
- FREE general admission to all TRCA Parks, including Albion Hills, Boyd, Bruce’s Mill, Glen Haffy, Heart Lake, Petticoat Creek, as well as Black Creek Pioneer Village and Kortright Centre*
- FREE general admission to all of Credit Valley Conservation (CVC) parks, including Belfountain, Island Lake, Ken Whillans and Terra Cotta Conservation Areas*
- FREE parking when visiting TRCA and CVC locations
- FREE cross-country ski trail admission at Albion Hills
- FREE general admission to the Maple Syrup Festival** (**Subject to availability. Restrictions apply.)
- Discount at pools located at Albion Hills, Heart Lake and Petticoat Creek Conservation Areas
- Discounts at Treetop Trekking located at Heart Lake Conservation Area and Bruce’s Mill
- Savings at Albion Hills, Indian Line and Glen Rouge campgrounds
- 10% discount on food and retail purchases at TRCA locations
- Members e-newsletter
- 15 % discount on CVC parks equipment rentals
Memberships are valid for one year.
(Your new membership is being processed, in the meantime bring in your membership receipt with you to the park for free general admission*). We are revamping our membership platform; your new membership number will be emailed to you in January.
*Park hours and seasonality varies for each location. Please see website for individual park hours and availability.