Enjoy a Conservation Parks Membership!
TRCA, in collaboration with Credit Valley Conservation (CVC), is encouraging everyone to experience the fun variety of nature and recreational opportunities with a Conservation Parks Pass, giving access to 12 unique areas across the Greater Toronto Area.
Conservation Parks Membership Pass Provides:
- FREE general admission to all TRCA Parks, including Albion Hills, Boyd, Bruce’s Mill, Glen Haffy, Heart Lake, Petticoat Creek, as well as Black Creek Pioneer Village and Kortright Centre*
- FREE general admission to all of Credit Valley Conservation (CVC) parks, including Belfountain, Island Lake, Ken Whillans and Terra Cotta Conservation Areas*
- FREE parking when visiting TRCA and CVC locations
- FREE cross-country ski trail admission at Albion Hills
- FREE general admission to the Maple Syrup Festival** (**Subject to availability. Restrictions apply.)
- Discount at pools located at Albion Hills, Heart Lake and Petticoat Creek Conservation Areas
- Discounts at Treetop Trekking located at Heart Lake Conservation Area and Bruce’s Mill
- Savings at Albion Hills, Indian Line and Glen Rouge campgrounds
- 10% discount on food and retail purchases at TRCA locations
- Members e-newsletter
- 15 % discount on CVC parks equipment rentals
Membership is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
*Park hours and seasonality varies for each location. Please see website for individual park hours and availability.